Applicant below age 50
- Applicants under age 50 are required to show liquid assets above RM500,000 and a
monthly income of over RM10,000 (equivalent)
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.
- After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM150,000 for approved
expenses such as house purchase, rental, car purchase, medical expenses , children
education etc. ( to submit with receipt)
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000 from second year onwards.
Applicant over age 50
- Applicants over age 50 have show assets over RM350,000 and monthly income of
- Will either: - Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000 OR -
If full Government Pension over RM10,000 a month will be exempted from making the
- After a period of one year, participant can withdraw up to RM50,000 with proof of
expenses for house purchase, rental, furniture, renovations, car purchase, medical etc.
(to submit with receipt)
- Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000 from the second year
- Acceptable liquid assets for people over 50 include cash in the bank, bonds and
MM2H Applicants who have purchased a house (or houses) with a total value of
RM1 million and above.
- Must show evidence of ownership and full payment of the property.
- Properties must be bought in last 5 years of application for MM2H visa.
- With fulfill above criteria participant will only have to place a Fixed Deposit in a bank
account in Malaysia of RM150,000 if under age 50, and RM100,000 if over age 50.
After application approved
- Fixed Deposit
Successful applicant need to open their fixed deposit in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) only.
- Medical Report & Insurance Coverage
Participants and dependants (spouse & children) are required to have a medical
examination from hospital or clinic in Malaysia after application is approved.
- Approved participants and dependents (spouse and children) must possess a
valid medical insurance policy which is applicable in Malaysia.
- If any applicants are above age 59 years old then this requirement is waived.
Participants may withdraw their entire fixed deposit anytime when they decide to
terminate their MM2H Visa . They must obtained prior approval from Ministry Of